The following links relate to metadata aspects of JPEG 2000's JPX file format.
- The XML DTD and Schema Definition for the JPX metadata set. The last of these three files is the complete human-readable Annex N of ISO/IEC 15444-2:2004, which is also available, along with other texts, from the Committee Drafts page
- IPTC information - preferred published solution for the use of IPTC information in JPX files
- GML data - preferred published solution for embedding GML data based on the OpenGIS standard in JPEG 2000 family files
- sYCC colour space - standard feature code for the sYCC colour space, for use in the Reader Requirements box of the JPX file format
- Dublin Core and JPX - draft mapping between the Dublin Core Element Set and the XML metadata used in JPX files. Please send any comments on this draft to email@example.com
Return to the top